Re: TR1 Math Special Functions

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

FAIL: tr1/5_numerical_facilities/special_functions/01_assoc_laguerre/check_value.cc execution test
FAIL: tr1/5_numerical_facilities/special_functions/02_assoc_legendre/check_value.cc execution test
FAIL: tr1/5_numerical_facilities/special_functions/17_hyperg/check_value.cc execution test
FAIL: tr1/5_numerical_facilities/special_functions/18_laguerre/check_value.cc execution test
FAIL: tr1/5_numerical_facilities/special_functions/22_sph_legendre/check_value.cc execution test

Should these just be xfailed for x86-linux for the time being, or (IMHO better) just comment out the max_abs_frac tests in the failing check_value.cc files for the time being? Since really there is just one of many tests that are failing in these test files.

At this point, I'd really like to see this go in, hopefully say on Monday. Paolo, what say you?

I agree, but I would hate to see lots of unexpected fails on testresults or, worse, reports of bootstrap failures. Thus, I mean to regtest for 2-3 different targets over the week-end and report on the absolutely minimal set of xfails or fixes in order to commit on monday...