Re: [v3] c++0x includes

Benjamin Kosnik escreveu:

I suspect a better way to package this work is to just not touch the default "C" includes and instead clone a new model, ie

--enable-cheaders=c_global

which will do this part.

That way I can check a version of this in and it can be worked on incrementally...

Here is the previous patch + as above. Default config seems fine, same as before. Seems the smarter way to go.

I'll not be able to check this in for a week. When I get back I'll see what's up.

-benjamin

ChangeLog mentions:

	* include/std/algorithm: Use include_next, use C++0x features
	if -std=c++0x.

but the only modification I could find for that file is a comment block.

--
 Pedro LamarÃo