Re: [v3] c++0x includes

On Feb 21, 2007, at 7:23 AM, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

The specifications for TR1 include specifications for what <tgmath.h>
and <complex.h> are. In particular, they seem to specify content that
is much different than the "C" or "C99" includes.

Just as a clarification (or complication ;-)) the TR1 complex.h will most likely be a little different than the C++0X complex.h. The TR1 complex.h has:

and provides sufficient using declarations to declare in the
global namespace all function and type names declared or defined in the neader <complex>.

However:

http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/lwg-active.html#551

is currently set to remove that clause. I glanced through the patch and I believe you have the C++0X definition of complex.h (which is what I recommend).

I also glanced at tgmath.h. I could be mistaken but it doesn't look right to me in the patch. It should be:

#include <complex.h> // or <ccomplex>
#include <math.h>

It currently looks like it includes <cmath> instead of <math.h>.

-Howard