This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: ERROR Undefined symbol basic_ostream
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: mavin <kaushik dot chakraborty at logicacmg dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:50:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: ERROR Undefined symbol basic_ostream
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
gcc version 4.0.0Ick, you are talking about a *very* old release. If I remember
correctly, the issue you are reporting was reproducable at some point
but happened only together with specific binutils releases, then was
certainly fixed in later releases (of course, the system would be
totally unusable otherwise). I would suggest installing an up to date
set of tools, including gcc 4.1.x and binutils 2.17.x.