This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix FAIL: 22_locale/locale/cons/12438.cc
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 10:08:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix FAIL: 22_locale/locale/cons/12438.cc
- References: <20061204201021.GG6570@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
> The following patch makes sure RLIMIT_AS is never lower than 16MB
> on x86_64-linux (that is apparently enough, none of the other
> tests that call set_memory_limits with the default 16MB argument
> fail and 12438.cc succeeds too with 16MB AS).
> Ok for trunk/4.2/4.1?