Re: TR1 Math tarball

Hi,

Finally, I do have some issue with using std::tr1::mathfunction. I put guards around but where is _GLIBCXX_USE_C99_MATH_TR1 defined? I'd like to fix this.

Really, it's easy, very easy, compared to other parts of this work you are doing. The configury machinery already takes care of definining or not those macros, which you have only to use, exactly the same way tr1::random already does, for example (see, for example, std::tr1::lgamma in random.tcc, poisson_distribution<>::operator()). The rule is simple: whenever you use a C99 function mandated by TR1, you cannot assume it's available on the platform, instead use it protected by _GLIBCXX_USE_C99_MATH_TR1, and then, of course from std::tr1:: If an alternate algorithm avoiding the function isn't available, then, just punt for now, the facility will not be available for those targets (the testcases will be also wrapped in _GLIBCXX_USE_C99_MATH_TR1, of course).