This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch] libstdc++/29989
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 09:39:53 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch] libstdc++/29989
- References: <4571E7A4.email@example.com>
On Sat, Dec 02, 2006 at 09:52:52PM +0100, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> this PR is really a duplicate of 23273, but in my opinion calls for the
> below patchlet: std::max and std::min are not special and we are not
> supposed to undef anything before introducing the definitions.
Right, but I'm kind of wondering whether this cruft was introduced to
work around something that should have been fixed by fixincludes (does
some platform have headers that define min and max as macros?)
I suppose we'll find out if new bug reports come in.