This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: TR1 Math tarball
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 12:23:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: TR1 Math tarball
- References: <45666DE0.email@example.com>
> Here is the latest tarball of the TR1 math patch.
> It was merged and bootstrapped just earlier today so it should be OK to
> play with.
This should definitely go into mainline at your earliest convenience.
A couple of things:
1) dos2unix on these files? Some (but not all) seem to be dos?
2) include guard
3) nested namespace name
4) "based on numerous mathematics books."
Should be as specific as possible. Another suggestion would be to start a
documentation page at "docs/html/abi/special_functions.html" with details.
Any thoughts on how to test more than the current compile tests?