This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 21:52:52 +0100
- Subject: [Patch] libstdc++/29989
this PR is really a duplicate of 23273, but in my opinion calls for the
below patchlet: std::max and std::min are not special and we are not
supposed to undef anything before introducing the definitions. In fact,
the presence of the undefs may mislead the users to believe that before
other std names (all of them?!?) undefs are also needed, as happened in
the PR at issue.
Tested x86-linux, will wait until tomorrow.
2006-12-03 Paolo Carlini <email@example.com>
* include/bits/stl_algobase.h: Remove min and max #undefs.
--- include/bits/stl_algobase.h (revision 119449)
+++ include/bits/stl_algobase.h (working copy)
@@ -167,9 +167,6 @@
* @brief This does what you think it does.
* @param a A thing of arbitrary type.