Re: [v3] Fully preprocessorify TR1 tuples

Doug Gregor wrote:

The TR1 function objects are fully preprocessor-based, so that tweaking the "repeat.h" and "bind_repeat.h" headers allow us to change the maximum number of parameter supported. TR1 tuples were 95% of the way there; this patch finishes the job. The two Perl scripts are used to generate repeat.h and bind_repeat.h; I'm including them in the e-mail for archival purposes, to make it easier to change the number of support parameters later.

Excellent, thanks: patch is certainly ok with me, please give the other maintainers a chance to comment then go ahead in a day or so.

Thanks again,