[v3] use libtestc++.a

This patch re-introduces the idea of linking in a testsuite support
library, instead of a handful of .o files. By doing this, I don't have
to hack up my scripts every week, when things are added/deleted from
the testsuite/util directory, and a much simpler link time interface is
used instead. This was a request (apparently a low-priority one) when
the original dejagnu and later the remote testing work went in.

This library, libtestc++.a, is created at 'make check' time via twisted
dejagnu hackery, and not at libstdc++ build time via straightforward
Makefile rules, which was deemed problematic. C'est la vie, homies.

In fact, this library has been built and used for months without issue
for performance testing so I hope this is really just a small
simplification to use it in regular regression testing.

tested x86/linux

-benjamin