Re: std::isinfinite

Mateusz Loskot wrote:

May be I don't understand your suggestion, but if I do I see a few issues:
- clients of my software usually use system-wide installation of
compiler and libstdc++
- they expect to unpack package and run commands triplet:
./configure, make, make install
- they are not interested in or not able to do manual customization of
dev environment, rebuilding libstdc++, etc.

Now I don't understand: those names are in namespace std, which problems are causing to your software? Maybe we should fix that, if possible (usual difficulties with "C" facilities). In any case, consider that all those facilities are already in std for the next C++ standard, are rather uncontrversial C99 facilities, and it seems, well, late to implement complicated solutions...