Re: Fwd: C++ PATCH: PR 20599 (1/3)

Gennaro Prota <gennaro_prota@yahoo.com> writes:

[...]

| I, for one, gave up making a proposal for dynamic_bitset, as I think
| that with the current interface it was an experiment that failed.

:-/

The C++ standards process is democratic and bureaucratic, and only the
small amount of resources donated by volunteers makes it progress.
Whether that is good or bad, I don't know.  But, I very much prefer it
to the fast track stuff MS has been using to push things forward.

Here is a list of what the EWG being working on so far

   http://www.open-std.org/JTC1/SC22/WG21/docs/papers/2006/n2011.htm
   http://www.open-std.org/JTC1/SC22/WG21/docs/papers/2006/n2051.htm

-- Gaby