Re: C++ PATCH: PR 20599 (1/3)

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

I realize this is problematic. Another approach would be to say
"libstdcxx_so_7-branch" is the C++0x library, period.

A secondary remark, after all: a new branch seems certainly appropriate but I don't think we should simply use libstdcxx_so_7-branch as a base for the library bits, for the simple reason that in that branch we want real rvalue references, not a very limited library simulation. Certainly, quite a few bits of the current v7-branch could be immediately moved.