Re: [v3] ext/type_traits.h

Paolo Carlini wrote:
Peter Doerfler wrote:
I think it makes sense to move these out as well. Even if they are only
used in random ATM that seems to be a general concept that could be
useful elsewhere. Following the lead of tr1::type_traits the name
"add_unsigned" might be better, and the corresponding "remove_unsigned"
could be added as well.
As the author of those traits - which, so far, do not appear in any standard document, for better or worse ;) - I kindly request that they keep a single or double underscore in front, as the rest of tr1/random, the only place where they are currently used.
Ah, yes, I also used a restricted version of the same traits in locale (locale_facets.tcc), and commonizing that code too would be great... provided we make sure not injecting non-uglified names in a standard header...