Re: Search algorithms in __gnu_cxx::

Dhruv Matani wrote:
Here are numbers for strings that do occur in the text:
Boyer Moore             std::search
 8.485s                          13.257s

That said, since I don't have the patched library with the find()
member implemented NOT as using std::search, I'll get down to testing
that as soon as I get it.
Ok, just fetch current mainline. In any case, we are going to patch mainline only...
What I meant was not to provide a specialization of the algorithm
proper, but of the __bm_struct<> implementation when instantiated with
char, string, etc.... so that instead of using the hash(associative)
containers, we can use an array.
I see. So, good work! ;)