Re: Search algorithms in __gnu_cxx::

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

I would rather prefer more iterators and a tad more consistency with std::search. More like:

Ditto.

Nice. I'm also thinking that probably the design could be improved: as I know this kind of algorithms the entire data set we are searching in has to remain around, intact, and in therefore would have to be duplicated and stuffed inside __bm_struct. That seems stupid, it's a lot of memory and a lot of work. We have to find a way to always use iterators and additionally keep on a side only the output of the preprocessing proper...