Re: warning: .../O0g.gch: not used because `__NO_INLINE__' not defined

> Ok with me Benjamin. Out of curiosity, why this problem did not exist
> some time ago? (the warning is of course triggered when doing make
> clean; make and I would have noticed...)

I added a new PCH. It does stuff that was not done before.

This pch (stdtr1c++.h) does this:

#include <stdc++.h>
#include <....> // followed by all the TR1 includes

So, this is a composite PCH, composed of TR1 + the std PCH that we'd
been using. Doing it this way allows us to avoid duplication.

However, it turns out that we create two stdc++.h PCH files. One is
compiled with -g -O2, and one is compiled with -g -O0.

So, this warning tells us that when the compiler is precompiling stdtr1c
++.h, it looks for a precompiled stdc++.h. It finds two, but can only
use the -g -O2 one, since stdtr1c++.h is only compiled one way, with -g
-O2.

The warning you see is the compiler being verbose, and saying that stdc+
+.h.gch/O2.gch is being used.

Hopefully this is a better explanation!

 best,
benjamin