Re: [v3] policy-based data structures, round two

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

Apparently, all those tests are using a built-in random number generator, I suspect it's not ok wrt 64-bit unsigned long... Currently I'm working on something else (tr1/random, funny ;) but if nobody jumps in I can soon provide more info...

Huh. Help!

Let me try to figure out what's up with my testresults.

Ok, thanks. Today, I haven't been able to investigate the issue further (sorry), but the failures present on ia64 and powerpc64 linux at least are very strange, appear on a line where there are no divisions, no trascendentals, the m_a_mt array is read and written at a valid positions (227). As I said, I suspect a code generation bug more than anything else.