Re: GCC 3.3.1 and iterators compilation problem

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the reply and for testing it on your end.

I just finished contacting QNX (the O/S manufacturer) about this and they
told me it's a known problem and that I just need to edit the list header
file and _Alty to public from protected (next O/S version will have a fix).

Strange that they could get a GNU based compiler and somehow manage to
change the standard headers/code given there wouldn't be anything O/S
specific in there.

I'm off to do implement their suggestion.

TIA,

Tim

Sent from the gcc - libstdc++ forum at Nabble.com.