Re: exception handling and conservative GC

Benjamin,

I looked at that bug report. I don't see what it has to do with ours. (Your bug deals with unregistering pthread specifics. I'm talking about which malloc function is used to allocate in-flight exceptions. These are orthogonal concerns.)

I just looked at the latest from SVN. The code that I'm interested in hasn't changed, so my patch still applies. I can't get the compiler to compile on my AMD64 machine, so I haven't had a chance to verify that the problem still exists, but from looking at the code, I'm sure it still does.

Filip