Re: is it possible to set a hook in exception throwing ?

Many thanks for the pointer Bejamin. Reading through them I see there is
no hook for __cxa_throw, right ? -- meaning I will have to rewrite it,
and link programs against this rewritten version.

Apparently __cxa_begin_catch is called after catch, but then it's too
late to get a backtrace of the moment an exception is thrown.

thanks!

- jan

http://br.yahoo.com/homepageset.html