Re: FW: Special functions in TR1

I would encourage you to work on this, or at least explore options and report back.

Another person who has expressed interest in the FSF implemenation of
special functions is Walter Brown. I've cc'd him. Walter, do you have
an update or any thoughts about this?

He might have some opinions about the GSL/libstdc++ integration, which
he expressed intrest in some time ago.

-benjamin