Re: eprintf, darwin, etc.

> You might, very vaguely, remember
> <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2005-08/msg00012.html>
> in which I proposed this patch.  At the time I said I didn't think it
> was very good but couldn't think of a better design.  I still can't.
> I'll give it one more day and then commit this.

I think this looks pretty good. I don't think there is a hack-free way
of doing the compatibility.cc stuff, but at least the hacks are localized to
one file. I think that may be the best we ca do.

> 	* config/os/bsd/darwin/eprintf.ver: New.

suggest name change so that more than one symbol per file is possible
in the future, something like

extra_symbols.ver

It would be nice if the exra arm symbols could also be done this way.
However, that is for the arm hackers, not you.

-benjamin