new link errors with latest stdc++

I hope someone can at least point me in the right direction to resolve
this, I'm currently baffled.

A program that uses shared_ptr and a few other parts of the stdc++
library now gets link errors. Comparison against our cvs repository
shows that my source hasn't changed. What may have changed is the
version of the stdc++ library. (This is on a debian system that's kept
up to date on the unstable branch). It could also be a change to the
Makefile.

I've attached the build output. The compile warnings are expected.* It's
the link where things go awry.

I can provide more information if necessary, but at the moment I have no
clue what might be relevant. Does this look at all familiar to anyone?

I'm using the stock library except for the patch to fix the mutex
initialization problem with shared_ptr.

*As an aside, notice the "warning: control reaches end of non-void
function" in a template function. What's up with that?

Kurt Kohler
Alpha Omega Computer Systems, Inc.
Corvallis, OR