This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: XFAILs for darwin8 malloc
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: gkeating at apple dot com (Geoffrey Keating)
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:18:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: XFAILs for darwin8 malloc
- References: <20050823011603.CC8AD1A0B2B3@geoffk5.apple.com>
On Aug 22, 2005, at 9:16 PM, Geoffrey Keating wrote:
There's this bug in the system malloc. There's little hope of it
being fixed in darwin8, so let's XFAIL the associated tests.
+// This fails on Darwin 8 because malloc doesn't return NULL even
+// if an allocation fails (filed as Radar 3884894).
Just a note, I filed that also as radar 4210285.