Re: __rvalref overloads causing ambiguities

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

>chris jefferson <caj@cs.york.ac.uk> writes:
>
>| We can't add another level of indirection like you say. I believe we can
>| use some templates to confuse the compiler
>
>and the users and maintainers too. half ;-/

Yes, I'm also rather scared by this issue. Many thanks to Jonathan for
carefully testing both mainline and v7 with Boost, by the way.

Anyway, here it's a stake the possibility itself to have a form of
simulated move semantics in the library: 'til now, things worked out
pretty well and pretty cleanly, in my opinion. Let's see if Chris can
figure out a satisfactory solution...

Thanks,