Testing the last move-semantics patch

Hi Chris,

I'm finally testing your last patch extensively, everything looks good
so far and I'm positive to apply it tomorrow. Only wanted to double
check with you the results for testsuite with -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG: besides
the expected failures summarized by Jonathan here
(http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2005-05/msg00089.html) I'm seeing no
failures in 25_algorithms and all the moveable.cc failing in
23_containers. I think this is what you wanted to accomplish.

Ah, of course everything is clean without -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG ;)