Re: std::map and std::set based on AVL, not RB trees.

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

>This is getting, ahem, interesting. By which measure do come to that
>appreciation? And compare to that which proportion read the 98 and
>2003 standards?

This is really a *side* observation, based on my personal, limited
experience. Frankly, I can confirm it, in particular if we add to the
standard in force proper its "popularization" in widespread books. I'm
ready to concede that I'm wrong, anyway, if that makes both me and you
more proud about the resonance of our work, which personally, I consider
instead, largely "behind the scenes" (is it right english? I'm trying to
translate in english the meaning: important work, fundamental for the
eventual success of an endeavour, that actually most people ignore, if
they pay attention only to the final result. Basically, what you can see
in the "making of" DVD of your favorite movie ;)