Re: iter_swapping vector<bool>::iterator..

Chris Jefferson wrote:

Actually, I might have come up with a better way of dealing with it :)
This patch makes sure that we only use swap to implement iter_swap when
value_type& = reference_type (which should be true for all forward
iterators, which is in theory all we should accept!)

Right to the point! Cool. Indeed, first blush I like your patch a lot. I'm going to test it and, if nobody has issues, will commit it.

Thanks!