Re: [patch] : RFC : rvalue / move symantics

Hi Chris,

While I still have some other things to finish cleaning, up I thought I'd send out this simple patch that adds move symantics to std::vector and std::unique, for any comments before untakeing adding the symantics to all the other containers / algorithms.

Thanks. Indeed, seems to me the right way to go: a small, self contained example that people can easily review. I will actually look into it in detail over the next days.

A quick comment: can you possibly also add a simple performance testcase? I'm sure it's relatively easy to prepare an impressive one, in this area ;)

Thanks,