Re: [patch] : Continue simplifying <algorithm>

Paolo Carlini wrote:

Paolo Carlini wrote:

Great! ;) Tomorrow, I'll have a quick look and then commit it.

... actually, you really wanted me to add the testcases and complete the work ;)
1- __is_heap was still broken.
2- Same for the testcase.
3- Please remember to use either -u or -p for your diffs.

The below is what I have committed to the branch. Regtested x86-linux

Sorry, I need a better version control system than a bunch of directories ¬_¬... I have an awful feeling I haven't yet reached the point where the amount of time I've saved by coding is more than the amount of work I've generated in reading and debugging submissions :) I'll get there one day...

Chris