Re: PATCH: TR1 unordered associative containers

> Having just read through, everything seems very reasonable to me, but I
> think there is a general need a liberal splattering of __ here, there
> and everywhere :) It would be very nice if we could stop having to
> prefix everything with __ and just pop it into a namespace instead, but
> fixing that is perhaps something for another day :)

I believe this is by intention. This has been discussed before: I
believe the resolution was that normal uglifying rules are suspended for
the tr1 work.

In any case, I'm of the mind that this doesn't have to be absolutely
perfect from the get-go. Matt's patch (with updated copyright years)
seems like a completely reasonable place to start.

-benjamin