This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Mystery solved; zero FAILs again with mainline on freebsd5
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot waar dot labs dot mot dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 00:44:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: Mystery solved; zero FAILs again with mainline on freebsd5
- References: <200502072332.j17NWffR027563@latour.waar.labs.mot.com>
Loren James Rittle wrote:
PS, I don't have a strong negative to aligning them now that youIn my opinion, we should either document why they are different or align:
observed the parallel (the above banter was in regards to how hard I'd
look to find places to change).
in general, char and wchar_t tests in those areas are *always* the same and
if I see a very tiny difference in one place I want to know the reason of it
Particularly, in such a case: the usage of a static (I can well agree
principle is totally correct, better than other solutions) is very uncommon
in the testsuite.