This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: make libstdc++ testsuite work better standalone
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, Geoffrey Keating <gkeating at apple dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:39:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: make libstdc++ testsuite work better standalone
- References: <20050128185620.E38E32212A3C@geoffk5.apple.com> <email@example.com> <41FE7625.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 10:17:09AM -0800, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> >Geoff, your patch does not work with multilibs at all, please fix or
> Indeed. I'll make a motion to start the 48-hour reversion clock, though
> I have no doubt Geoff will fix before then. Anyone care to second?
Seconded, mostly because I never saw any patch approval go by before it
was committed. (But I might have missed it.)
<Patrician|Away> what does your robot do, sam?
<bovril> it collects data about the surrounding environment, then discards
it and drives into walls