This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch] *-*-solaris2. (cross) don't actually havestrtold or strtof (3.4 and trunk)
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:40:23 -0600
- Subject: Re: [Patch] *-*-solaris2. (cross) don't actually havestrtold or strtof (3.4 and trunk)
- Organization: Red Hat / Chicago
- References: <20050129212118.GA3637@eng.infointeractive.com>
> Attached is a patch against the 3.4.3 crossconfig.m4, presuming that
> the triplet for Solaris 10 is *-*-Solaris2.10 :)
> The same change needs to be applied to the 3.4 branch and mainline.
Brad, this stuff looks good. I'll apply it to head and gcc-3_4-branch.