Re: splicing / size on lists

Chris Jefferson wrote:

Does anyone have any comments / suggestions?

Search the archive ;)

Seriously, I'm not sure how the recent detailed discussions may change our attitude toward this issue, but I'm pretty sure we already discussed it in the past and eminent people said, roughly "if you really need O(1) size, the list is not the right container", or something very close.

I don't have a personal opinion, should at least read the recent discussion. Will do, I promise.