This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch] Simplifying <algorithm>: Part 2
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: chris jefferson <caj at cs dot york dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:09:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Simplifying <algorithm>: Part 2
- References: <41FBFC75.email@example.com> <41FCBEF9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
chris jefferson wrote:
I knew getting a patch this big right was too good to be true.. there
are a couple of ~ files sneaked in (testsuite_iterators.h~ and
ext/median.cc~) into the testsuite_patch. Sorry (I'm not on the right
computer to make another patch right now)
Already noticed, no problem. Actually, my plan would be committing first
(after regtesting!) the testsuite patch alone, seems the safest approach.