This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Change to search_n
- From: Dimitris Xochellis <jimxoch at yahoo dot gr>
- To: Chris Jefferson <caj at cs dot york dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 08:17:06 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: Change to search_n
Chris Jefferson wrote in:
> Hi and thanks for your message.
> During the next days I will analyze in detail your
> proposal but, first, I'd like to ask your whether
> work is related to this algorithm which we were
> already finding very interesting:
I am the author of the above article and I am very
happy that you found it interesting. I just discovered
this discussion thread and immediately after I have
downloaded the latest(rev 1.50) stl_algo.h file from
Unfortunately that file seems to contain only the
traditional search_n implementation. :-(
What are the current status and your plans regarding
the search_n implementation? Can I help in any way?
Do You Yahoo!?
Αποκτήστε τη δωρεάν @yahoo.gr διεύθυνση σας στο http://www.otenet.gr