Re: Change to search_n

Chris Jefferson wrote in:

> Hi and thanks for your message.

> During the next days I will analyze in detail your
> proposal but, first, I'd like to ask your whether
your
> work is related to this algorithm which we were
> already finding very interesting:
> http://www.codeproject.com/vcpp/stl/SearchN.asp

Hello,

I am the author of the above article and I am very
happy that you found it interesting. I just discovered
this discussion thread and immediately after I have
downloaded the latest(rev 1.50) stl_algo.h file from
gcc/libstdc++-v3/include/bits/stl_algo.h.
Unfortunately that file seems to contain only the
traditional search_n implementation. :-(

What are the current status and your plans regarding
the search_n implementation? Can I help in any way?

Best regards,
Jim Xochellis