Re: [RFC] setlocale(LC_ALL) vs setlocale(LC_NUMERIC)

Martin Sebor wrote:

I expected to find at least some locales where this wasn't true
(e.g., those that use aliases like "german" or "de" for "de_DE)
but I ended up with none on any of the machines I tried (which
included AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, and Tru64). So while I
wouldn't want to bet my paycheck on it I think it might be
a pretty safe assumption to make in a test suite.

Thanks Martin. I can also confirm FreeBSD (which we are also supporting), and a full range of Solaris. Nice.