This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Linkfailures on amd64 with -fvisibility-inlines-hidden and thelibstdc++ headers or symbols
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Andreas Pokorny <andreas dot pokorny at gmx dot de>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:51:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: Linkfailures on amd64 with -fvisibility-inlines-hidden and thelibstdc++ headers or symbols
- References: <20050127231713.GA26257@durix>
I currently experiment with the new -fvisibility options for gcc-3.4
and gcc-4.0. And i ran into problems with the basic_string headers.
Therefore, to your best knowledge, the problem occurs only on x86_64? I'm
trying to figure first whether something is wrong in the generic code and,
moreover, whether it's really the library or something else in the toolchain
(I suppose you are using up to date binutils?)