This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: new warnings from basic_string
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: Lars Gullik Bjønnes <larsbj at gullik dot net>,libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:33:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: new warnings from basic_string
- References: <email@example.com> <41F8C9BE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> >I am not sure if this is known, or if it is something others see as
On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 12:00:14PM +0100, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Yes, this is known and has nothing to do with basic_string per se, it's just
> a recently introduced bug in the c++ front end: dozens of meaningless
> warnings spilled during the build of libstdc++-v3 itself, for instance.
It is PR 16558.