This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH] Doxygen documentation for slist
- From: Lorenz Minder <lminder at gmx dot net>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: ken dot duda at gmail dot com, cow at compsoc dot man dot ac dot uk
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:22:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Doxygen documentation for slist
> I guess it was the information about iterator invalidation that has
> taken a bit longer to seep through my brain.
Oh! I was never talking about that part, myself. It's still there, and I
don't think it should be taken out.
The fact that iterators are not invalidated is particular to lists: It
does not hold for vectors, for example.
So I definitely think this part should be left there.
Jonathan, am I correct in assuming you weren't talking about that
> I never imagined replicating any of this information per function.
> Once per file would be best IMO.
I vote for leaving it once per function; splicing has different semantics,