This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: new warnings from basic_string
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Lars Gullik Bjønnes <larsbj at gullik dot net>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:00:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: new warnings from basic_string
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
I am not sure if this is known, or if it is something others see as
Yes, this is known and has nothing to do with basic_string per se, it's just
a recently introduced bug in the c++ front end: dozens of meaningless
warnings spilled during the build of libstdc++-v3 itself, for instance.
A little bit of patience...