Re: [libstdc++ PATCH] TR1 'function' and 'mem_fn' support

Chris Jefferson wrote:

I'm happy to adapt my tuple generation program to generate this header, which would have the advantage it would remove of 10 on the maximum size. Of course this leads to other problems which I'm not positive how to fix.... but it seems like it's not impossible someone might hit the 10-parameter (I've seen functions with more, although not in very nice code)

By the way: *where* is it (the tuple generation program)?!?

Assuming we really we want to go this way, we should provide it and document its usage.