Re: Question regarding documentation license

Thanks Lorenz, this is actually a really good question.

> In one place you are given permission to distribute and modify the code
> under the GPL+exception; in another, you are given permission to
> distribute and modify under the GFDL.  So the effect is dual licensing.

[snip]

> This is an area where it would be good to get clarification from the
> FSF.  Ideally we would make the dual licensing explicit.

Yeah. Could you do that and report back? This is something that a lot of
projects are probably wondering about now, at least the GPL ones that
use doxygen.

If it has to be one or the other, my preference is for GPL+exception.

-benjamin