This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] C99 complex math vs. std::complex
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, rittle at latour dot waar dot labs dot mot dot com
- Date: 25 Jan 2005 03:40:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: [v3] C99 complex math vs. std::complex
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Benjamin Kosnik <email@example.com> writes:
| Yo dudes. Sorry for the delay.
| Here's something that should fixup some of the remaining fails for
| Loren. Loren, can you try it out? If it works, and is ok, then I'll
| check it in.
This looks great to me. Thanks!
(tangentially, does anybody know that _BUGGY_COMPLEX is still
relevant? That is for so_7 branch...)