Re: [v3] C99 complex math vs. std::complex

In article <20050124181134.488619b0@belmont.artheist.org>,
Benjamin Kosnik<bkoz@redhat.com> writes:

>> Thanks for the working on this: should fix regressions on many targets!

> Here's hoping!

Thanks Benjamin for hacking on that problem.  I can confirm that it
fixed the issue on freebsd5. ;-)

My port update plan for this ~week: I will play with so_7-branch and
install a clean version (aka the ABI-breaking version) of the wctype
fix.  I will install a Drawin-style non-ABI breaking fix for FreeBSD
on mainline.  I will move it to the 3_4 branch.  Finally, I must learn
why those last two non-threaded tests fail only when linked against
the threaded library.  Ah, the obsession of debugging.

BTW, anyone know how much memory is required to bootstrap gcc 4.0 on
PowerPC without any swapping? (Yes, asking for the obvious reason. ;-)

Regards,
Loren