This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] C99 complex math vs. std::complex
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: gdr at integrable-solutions dot net, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, rittle at latour dot waar dot labs dot mot dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:11:34 -0600
- Subject: Re: [v3] C99 complex math vs. std::complex
- Organization: Red Hat / Chicago
- References: <email@example.com><41F58DE2.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Thanks for the working on this: should fix regressions on many targets!
> While you are at it, before I forget: a few days ago I noticed that a
> few 26_numerics/cmath testcases are protected by _GLIBCXX_USE_C99 (and I
> added one ;) Should be changed, more correctly, to just
I don't know, off hand. I don't know what we should be attempting with
_GLIBCXX_USE_C99 at the moment, and without context. Can you elaborate?