This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] C99 complex math vs. std::complex
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdr at integrable-solutions dot net, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org,rittle at latour dot waar dot labs dot mot dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 01:08:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [v3] C99 complex math vs. std::complex
- References: <email@example.com>
Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
Yo dudes. Sorry for the delay.Thanks for the working on this: should fix regressions on many targets!
While you are at it, before I forget: a few days ago I noticed that a
few 26_numerics/cmath testcases are protected by _GLIBCXX_USE_C99 (and I
added one ;) Should be changed, more correctly, to just